These days there is a lot of talk about how foods affect our bodies. Acid versus Alkaline is a very hot topic and well worth learning more about.
It can mean the difference between being healthy and happy….or sick and unhealthy.
Basic idea is this: If your body is acidic, then disease thrives and your body is vulnerable to variety of health concerns. Most disease and viruses cannot survive in a slightly alkaline environment.
So, you want to keep your body slightly alkaline. Simple.
You do this by getting the right mindset, moving everyday, by eating better quality foods and drinking more water.
Here’s a great article that talks about the 7 most alkaline foods we can eat.
- Why Is Everyone So Concerned About Organic Food?
- Diet Crazes Are Overhyped and Unhealthy
- Experts Say: 70+ Percent of Your Fitness Results Depend on Nutrition.
- A Common Sense Approach to Healthy Eating
- I do crunches everyday, where are my abs? Irvine Personal Trainer Explains Why Some People Struggle Finding Their 6 Pack.